Show filtersHide filters
How to use our In-depth Analysis Tool ( IDA )
- Learn how to work out your profit like a pro!
- We provide you with a professional appraisal tool to assess your projects.
- We will teach you how to use our In-depth Appraisal tool for your deals.
- You will learn how to easy calculate how much to offer on your projects.
Listening and speaking skills
- Understand listening and speaking skills.
- Improve your listening skills.
- improve your speaking skills,
- Adopt the right mindset and promote a positive attitude.
Building regulations explained
- what are building regulations and how will they affect you?
- We also take you through the regulation process from A-Z.
Property development – An introduction
- The life of a property developer explained
- The principles of how to ‘Find-Renovate-sell-Make Money’.
- The communication skills you will need to become a successful developer.
- Do you have the right attitude for property development?
- Cash flow problems and solutions.
The 7 ways to make big money in property development
- How to flip for profit
- Making money with Permitted development projects
- Wealth training with Planning gain
- Back-to-back and no money down projects
- Refresh projects as a strategy
- Large scale or major development projects
- Title-splitting for a big bonus
How to create your own amazing power team
- The importance of creating a power team.
- Who should be in your team and why.
- Where to find your team members?
- Exclusive access to our amazing power team.
Equity – Using your own money and how to find and work with Investors.
- Using your own money to fund your projects
- How to find and use other people’s money to fund your projects
- How to find quality investors easily
- How to attract investors
- How to use crowdfunding to fund your projects
Debt – Options for raising your project finance
- Understanding how property development finance works
- The power and correct use of leverage
- What is the criteria of the development finance companies
- When to use a bridging loan for your deals
- Development finance options
- Mezzanine finance & other options
Become a master networker
- We will teach you how to focus network for the best results
- We will show you how to get out of your comfort zone when networking
- We will prepare you to be amazing at your networking meetings
- We will share with you the best networking events
- Our networking tips come from experienced and sucessful developers
Property developer systems that work & preparing for your success
- We will share with you the systems and tools that successful property developers use.
- How to create and use brand and image to maximum gain in your business.
- How to use social media as a property developer
- How to become a great communicator
- How to develop amazing listening & speaking skills
- How to set-up your company
- Detailed help on your strategy
How to find your projects through estate agents
- How much time should you spend looking for projects with Estate agents
- How to Build relationships with Estate agents and other professionals.
- Other proven methods on how to find new, profitable projects shared by other property developers
The Financial Conduct Authority
- Understand the rules & regulations laid down by UK law.
- Definition of sophisticated and high net worth investors.
- The rules and regulations surrounding investor protection.
- Investor definitions and template investor declaration.
How to be a successful developer at auction
- How to easily assess and how to bid through auctions
- How does a property auction work?
- How to prepare before an auction and on the day.
Project sourcing teqniques
- How to find effectively deals through mail drops/knocking on doors
- How to use networking events for deal sourcing
- The correct use of Zoopla and Rightmove
- How to use social media for deal sourcing
An introduction to finding new projects
- How much time should you spend looking for projects
- What are the types of project to focus on.
- What should a project look like?
- What are the best ares to look for projects?
New projects & how to make the numbers stack up
- Key areas of focus when assessing a new deal
- The importance of using a professional appraisal tool
- How to work out your profit margin