DETAILS OF THE MODULES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Show filtersHide filters
Recognising the new opportunities in the Post Corona housing market
- How to recognise the opportunities in a new market?
- Learn how to Exploit with speed and intelligence
- Due diligence x 10
- Learnt the latest top tips on the do's and don'ts of the new world market
Choosing the right building team for your project
- What Are the Differences between general builders and Main Contractors
- What factors to examine before choosing a construction company for your project
- Cost considerations before choosing between the main contractor and general builder
How to create a legally binding contract with your building team
- How to create a contract between you and your building team
- JCT contracts explained and when to use them
- The benefits of using a contract
Protecting your projects – Insurance
- A clear understanding of how construction insurance works
- The risks of underinsuring
- The 10-year warranty
- Party wall insurance explained
- When to use a structural warranty
- What is contents renovation insurance?
Health and safety Regulations (CDM)
- The importance of implementing a health and safety plan
- The regulations concerning CDM
- Your responsibilities as the Developer
- Our health and safety checklist
Procurement and tendering explained
- What is Procurement and how does it work?
- Types of traditional contract explained
- When and how to use procurement for your projects
- Benefits of having a proper contract with your build team
- How does the tendering process work?
Q & A’s (with in-depth answers)
- What is practical completion?
- What is an instruction?
- What is meant by 'Specification' in construction?
- What are the common mistakes you can find on building drawings?
- What is considered ‘snagging’?
- What is a cost consultant?
- What is a cost plan for a project?
- What are the rules for reservation agreements for potential buyers?
What are the various project reports and surveys?
- An in-depth explanation on the various reports and surveys needed for a project including, soil, damp and timber, ecological, topographical, Bill of quantities, Asbestos, Acoustic tests, Flood risk assessments, and Contaminated land survey
Architects and RIBA
- The role your Architect can play in your projects
- The RIBA stages explained
- An Architects fee structure
French Property development
- Everything you need to know about buying and selling property in France
- How to purchase a property in France?
- The legal system explained
- When do you need planning?
- Real-life case studies of developed projects
Joint Ventures in Property Development.
- What Are Property Joint Ventures?
- The Basics about JV’s
- What is the most common JV agreement profit split?
- The ideal JV partner?
- The importance of a Joint Venture agreement
- Tax considerations for choice of JV structure
- Decision making and deadlock
The importance of selling and communication skills for Developers
- Understand networking can improve your communication skills
- A good understanding of sales and communication skills
- A good understanding of your negotiation skills
- The use of Psychological selling princlples
The Importance of Interior Design and Dressing a Show Home
- The importance of interior design.
- What is interior design and dressing a show home.
- How good interior design contributes to developer profits.
- How to add value and improve your credibility
How to use our professional deal analyser (includes a 3 hour video tutorial)
- Learn how to work out your profit like a pro!
- We provide you with a professional deal analyser to assess your projects.
- We will teach you how to use our deal analyser for your deals.
- Includes over 3 hours video tutorial.
- Learn how to risk-mitigate by understanding your financial costs
Listening, speaking and mindset skills
- Understand listening and speaking skills.
- Improve your listening skills.
- improve your speaking skills,
- Adopt the right mindset and promote a positive attitude.
Building regulations explained
- what are building regulations and how will they affect you?
- We also take you through the regulation process from A-Z.
Property development – Getting started
- The life of a property developer explained
- The principles of how to ‘Find-Renovate-sell-Make Money’.
- The communication skills you will need to become a successful developer.
- Do you have the right attitude for property development?
- Cash flow problems and solutions.
The 7 ways to make money in property development
- How to flip for profit
- Making money with Permitted development projects
- Wealth training with Planning gain
- Back-to-back and no money down projects
- Refresh projects as a strategy
- Large scale or major development projects
- Commercial conversions explained
How to create a team of powerful contacts
- The importance of creating a power team.
- Who should be in your team and why.
- Where to find your team members?
- Exclusive access to our amazing power team.
Equity – Using your own money and how to find and work with Investors.
- Debt and equity explained
- How to use your own money to fund your projects
- How to use other people’s money to fund your projects
- How to find investors
- Attracting money and investors
- Alternative equity options explained
Debt – Options for raising your project finance
- Understanding how property development finance works
- The power and correct use of leverage
- What is the criteria of the development finance companies
- When to use a bridging loan for your deals
- Development finance options
- Mezzanine finance & other options
Become a master networker
- We will teach you how to focus network for the best results
- We will show you how to get out of your comfort zone when networking
- We will prepare you to be amazing at your networking meetings
- We will share with you the best networking events
- Our networking tips come from experienced and successful developers
Getting organised & how to systemise your Property business
- We will share with you the systems and tools that successful property developers use.
- How to create and use brand and image to maximum gain in your business.
- How to use social media as a property developer
- How to become a great communicator
- How to develop amazing listening & speaking skills
- How to set-up your company
- Detailed help on your strategy
How to work successfully with estate agents
- How much time should you spend looking for projects with Estate agents
- How to Build relationships with Estate agents and other professionals.
- Proven methods on how to find new, profitable projects shared by other property developers
- The different Agents and different markets explained
The Financial Conduct Authority
- Understand the rules & regulations laid down by UK law.
- Definition of sophisticated and high net worth investors.
- The rules and regulations surrounding investor protection.
- Investor definitions and template investor declaration.
How to buy at auctions for profit
- How to easily assess and how to bid through auctions
- How does a property auction work?
- How to prepare before an auction and on the day.
- Understand the costs of an Auction
- How to find an Auction
Finding great projects and sourcing tecniques
- How to use networking events for deal sourcing
- Zoopla and Rightmove for deal sourcing
- How to use social media for deal sourcing
An introduction to finding new projects
- How much time should you spend looking for projects
- What are the types of project to focus on.
- What should a project look like?
- What are the best areas to look for projects?
- Key areas of focus when assessing a new deal
- The importance of using a professional appraisal tool
- How to work out your profit margin
Assessing the condition of a new project
- How to analyse potential project at the viewing stage
- What to look out for when determining the cost of works
- Common problems with older buildings
- Expert tips from successful developers
How to use Planning permission as a developer
- Planning permission and how does it work in practice
- You will learn how to use planning policy as a developer
- We will examine what types of projects need planning & which do not
- We will explain the benefits and drawbacks of changes of use
- 'Listed buildings' fully explained
- You will learn how to discharge your planning conditions
- How to use the planning system in order to make money
- We will teach you the whole planning application process and how and when to appeal
The legal system for property developers
- We explain in detail the Conveyancing process in buying and selling
- You will learn about when to exchang & when to complete on a purchase.
- We will share how you can save thousands of pounds by understanding how the legal system works for developers.